What is a Coach?
A coach is someone who helps their clients find the motivation and resources to reach physical, emotional and professional goals.
Why would I need a coach?
There are many reasons. For instance, you might consider looking for one if you:
- Would like to be healthier with more energy
- Would like guidance on moving forward in your life or career
- Need help making a major life decision
- Would like to decrease stress
- Would like to reach personal or professional goals
- Want to learn about your unique strengths and leadership style
- Need help working through a conflict
- Want your business or organization to be more productive or successful
How Do I Work With a Coach?
First,either over the phone, on Skype, using Zoom, or in person. The sessions will generally last about an hour. During that time you’ll talk about what you want to accomplish and how to do so. You will be guided to define your goals and challenges. Then you will outline the steps you need to take to achieve your personal or organizational goal(s).